This 1966 3000 Mark III, series BJ8, has been owned by Bill and Jean Fryrear of Louisville, Kentucky, for 33 years. Bill performed or oversaw all aspects of its restoration, and in addition to it earning “boxes of trophies” it is also certified at the Silver level by the Concours Committee. The autographs of Geoff and Bic Healey as well as that of Gerry Coker may be found in its boot.
This 1956 Austin-Healey 100M, “Irene”, owned by Randy and Jeanne Hicks of Savannah, GA, is one of only 640 Donald Healey “factory built” 100M models and one of just 55 produced in Florida Green/Ivory. The Hicks’ are members of the Low Country Austin-Healey Club, “Irene” achieved her Gold Concours certificate at the Homestead Conclave 2014 and Best in Show at Gettysburg Conclave 2015.
Wes and Meredith Harris of Reidsville, North Carolina, own this 1959 Austin-Healey 3000, series BN7. The car was resurrected from a barn in southern Virginia 2002, where it had rested peacefully for 29 years. It was then taken back to its appearance just as it had left the factory on June 10, 1959. In its first showing at the 2007 Conclave in Burlington, Vermont, it received its first of two Gold-level concours certifications. It was awarded its second at the most recent Conclave held in Louisville. This car has also garnered multiple first place awards and four Best in Shows. Wes and Meredith are members of the Triad Austin-Healey Club.
This 1955 Austin-Healey 100, series BN1, 226324, has been owned by Nigel and Jeanne Lamb of Kaleden, British Columbia, since 1964. It was used as a summer driver until 1982 when the car was stripped completely. Hidden damage was found and the car remained underwraps until 2004 when the restoration it deserved could be afforded. The restoration was completed in 2010 and debuted at the Vancouver (British Columbia) All British Field Meet where it was awarded first in class. Finished in Carmine Red with abone-colored interior, the carhas trophied each time out and attained a high Silver certification in concours judging at the 2011 Rendezvous in Squamish, British Columbia.
Charlie and Sherry Ulrich of Port St. Lucie, Florida, bought this 1962 3000 Mark II, series BT7, in 1975. In 1997, when the Ulrichs pursued their dream to live aboard their sailboat in the Caribbean for seven years, all assets were sold except for the Healey! When they became “dirt dwellers” again, the restoration of the Healey became a priority. Paul Tsikuris completed the ground-up restoration in 2006, with the striking black over red paint done by Fred Brandner. Since then the car has attended many events throughout the country and is a consistent favorite. The Ulrichs are members of Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club. Concours Gold.